Try giving this quick and easy recipe a go by NETFIT Netballs Sports Dietitian Jess Spendlove.
4x 160-200g salmon fillets, bones removed and skin on
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup tamari
2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tbs sesame seeds, white or black
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl combine together the marinade ingredients. Marinate the salmon for up to 30 minutes in a covered bowl.
3. Remove the salmon from the marinade, and keep the marinade.
4. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on the lined tray. Pour the remaining marinade on top. Bake for ~15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
5. Remove from the oven.
6. To Serve – Asian Greens : broccolini, bok choy – cook in pan with garlic or chilli infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Tamari. Also serve with ½ cup of cooked brown rice if needed.